Sustainable life style, future-proof and innovative production, ecological products and services - keywords that we see every day.
How do the specific measures look like, in order to meet the requirements?
The preparation and interpretation of a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) is a supporting tool on this way.
LCA is a building block to gain an insight into this complex context.
How can I help you?
Angela Schindler, chemical engineer (Dipl.-Ing. (FH))
- Expert for LCA and senior consultant for environmental management
- Expert for the application of the LCA software GaBi
- Partner of kate Umwelt & Entwicklung, Stuttgart
- Verifier of Institut Bauen und Umwelt, Berlin
- Verifier of The International EPD System
- European Commission Expert for Environmental Coaching
- Contract Teacher at HTWG Konstanz (University of applied sciences) and Albstadt-Sigmaringen
- Partner of kate Umwelt&Entwicklung, Stuttgart- Cooperation
with DEKRA Business Assurance Services, Stuttgart
- Thortec Software GmbH - Sankey Flow Show, Stuttgart- Schulz Sustainability Consulting, Stuttgart- Leadership & Sustainability, Neunkirchen a.Br.
- Quridium, Tübingen- nw|consulting, Berlin